Driver’s age and License
Minimum driver’s age: 21 years old. Driver must have a valid driving license held for at least 12 months.
For citizens outside the European Union an international license is required.
For driving licenses that are not written in Latin an international license is required.
All rates include VAT 24%.
Gasoline is payable by the renter who is also obliged to return the car with the same tank amount. (ex. pickup with 1/4 tank > return with 1/4 tank)
Free baby seat or child seat
Just inform us the age of your little member(s) of your family and we will provide you a baby or child seat free of charge.
Delivery – Collection
We can deliver and collect vehicles to Paros Port/ Airport upon previous request. A delivery/collection fee will be applied for up to 3 days reservations.
Cleaning, maintenance, oil and greasing
You can be sure to collect a perfectly maintained and cleaned vehicle.
We provide a fully detailed road map of Paros without any extra charge.
All authorized drivers of our vehicles are covered against fire, theft, and liability to third parties for death, Injury or damage to property.
COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER (CDW)
All our cars have full insurance (Collision Damage Waiver) with extra cost 10 € per day. The amount of liability is 500 €
THIRD PARTY INSURANCE (TPI)
Damages to third party property and car
Passengers of other car
Passenger of your car except the driver
INSTRUCTIONS-PROCEDURES IN CASE OF AN ACCIDENT
- Contact immediately the car rental company. The phone numbers are written on the top of the rental agreement and they can be used 24hrs a day including weekends.
- Contact the police.
- If there is an injury, report it to the police or contact directly the first aid emergency.
- Remain at the accident scene and do not admit liability or guilt until police or one of our representatives arrives.
- Obtain names and contact details of parties involved and the witnesses.
WHEN NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE COVERAGE
The insurance doesn’t cover damages:
To the interior, glasses and underneath the car.
When the driver causes an accident under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
If the driver of the vehicle is unauthorized from the contract and therefore not included as a driver in the rental agreement.
In cases of an accident when not followed from the driver all the procedures described in the above paragraph.
If the renter doesn’t take all the necessary precaution measures for secure parking and locking of the car.
If the car is illegally parked.
Deposit – Cancellation – Refund
Deposit : Deposit is the amount that the customer has to pay in order to complete and confirm his car rental reservation. The deposit is deductible from the total amount of charge.
1) Customer cancels a reservation
If a customer cancels a reservation in 7 days prior to the day of rental then Visit car Rental agency will refund the deposit to the customer. Transaction and other expenses that may occur are paid only by the customer.
If a customer cancels a reservation from less than 7 days prior to the day of rental then the deposit is not refundable.
2) Reservation cancelled by Visit Car Rental
- A) Visit car Rental reserves the right to cancel a reservation if a customer declares false information or violates in any way the terms and policies outlined in this website.
- B) If the Visit Car Rental, fails to fulfill a reservation and the customer hasn’t violated the policies and terms outlined in this website, then the car rental agency must return immediately and in full the deposit to the customer.